Pages

I've migrated my blog

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am no longer maintaining this and I've migrated the blog to my personal domain . If you would like to follow my blog kindly use my new RSS feed

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thank God !!

Thank God!!
I do google whenever had difficulties while coding (Typical style of Programming isn’t it ???).
During those never ending google searches I usually land up in the blog posts which salvage my difficulties.
I wonder what would be the life of programmers if there is no such blogs exists!!
Fine.. I don’t wanna write an essay describing my first blog. In simple words, I just wanted to put all my knowledge gained under single roof and share with the developers across the globe.
So,
Here We Go !!

namespace Earth.Developers
{
  class Tamizhvendan
  {
    public static void Main(string[] args)
     {
          System.Console.WriteLine("Hearty Thanks to all blog writers    across the globe who inspired me to write this blog !!");
     }
  }
}

No comments:

Post a Comment